Brad Dowdy also reviewed the same pencil this week, great minds think alike!
The Field series of lead holders feel much stronger and more expensive than the original lead holder design I reviewed back in August 2012. The plastic is more solid, the metal seems better, and the mechanism is also a little neater.
- Thick bold lines, especially with B lead
- Feels good in the hand and nicely weighted
- Has a basic sharpener in the end
- You need a pencil sharpener and eraser with you
- The point on the lead gets flat, so you need to rotate it